FUNCTIONS OF AWAS BANDHU
The functions performed by Awas Bandhu are:-
- Providing innovative solutions to the problems and challenges of housing sector.
- Assistance to government in all technical matters.
- Monitoring and evaluation of physical and financial performance of Development Authorities and Housing Board.
- Monitoring of all major programmes launched by the Government.
- Simplification of procedures.
- System improvement and Management Information System.
- Redressal of public grievances.
- Organising workshops and training programmes for New policies/programmes of Government and current events.
- Housing Policy research, collection, analysis, publication and dissemination of information of housing sector reforms.